Use Intelligent Arc Control to make the first joint, the root pass. Intelligent Arc Control makes sure that fusion in the first joint is perfect. It makes up a solid groundwork with a flat weld appearance.
Increase the quality
Intelligent Arc Control makes difficult downward welding of root passes easy. With a 100% stable and focused modified short arc, you achieve complete fusion in root passes. This increases the quality of each weld.
Full control - quite automatic
Intelligent Arc Control registers every single welding cycle and automatically adjusts the arc 50,000 times per second. It predicts the next millisecond of the weld and constantly supplies the required energy.
- Not sensitive to a varying stickout in a weld pass = easier to carry out root passes
- Significantly increases welding speed in downwards welding of root passes compared to traditional upwards welding
- Weld faster = produce more
- Less heat input = less deformation of the welded material but still with sufficient penetration
- No weld spatter = less time spent on post-treatment
- Lower production costs for each workpiece
More about the product
Watch videos of the product to be inspired to fulfil your welding goals.
Check out other products in this category.