Robust, innovative and high repetitive accuracy water cooled welding torch system.
Pure ROBO power! Liquid-cooled ABIROB® W welding torches have power ratings up to 600 A and are equipped with state-of-the-art cable assembly and interface technology. The modular design of these rugged yet flexible torches allows a fast change of torch neck and cable assembly components without the TCP (Tool Centre Point) changing – thus avoiding additional programming effort.
High repetitive accuracy and a continuously precise welding process are ensured through the innovative but “simple” torch construction.
Advantages that speak for themselves:
- Robust torch necks with screw-on gas nozzle and replaceable contact tip holder guarantee high durability and a long service life cycle
- The innovative interface design ensures the fast change of torch neck and reproducible positioning of cable assembly and torch neck
- Hybrid cable assembly technology for optimized wire feeding, prevention of electrolytic corrosion and improved coolant flow
- Special torch neck geometries are available for joining components even with limited accessibility
Technical data according to EN 60 974-7:
- Cooling: liquid-cooled
- Rating: 550 A CO2, 500 A Mixed gases M 21 (EN ISO 14175)
- Duty cycle: 100%
- Wire-Ø: 0.8 – 1.6 mm
Related products (Spare Parts)
Air cooled gooseneck/torch for the complete MIG welding torch.
Holder for the welding torch which is mounted on the robot arm.
Loose power cable, which is part of the complete TIG welding hose
Loose torch head which is part of the complete TIG welding torch.