Learn how to master your CoWelder
Choose a CoWelder training package and learn how to master programming and controlling perfectly to get the most out of your investment.
You get support on a remote connection while you maintain your CoWelder yourself.
- Basic startup incl. assembling
- Basic welding functionalities
- Linear and circular welding
- Operation of Miga Smart Tool
- Adjustment of basic welding parameters
- Basic configurations
Our expert technicians carry out on-site maintenance or remote support.
- Basic Training
- Welding machine settings
- Weaving, Offset and Tack-welding
- MigaAxis (track and turntable)
- Adjustment of Cold Wire Feeder (TIG)
- Changing of torch and software
- Adjustment of advanced welding parameters
Get maximum security. Our expert technicians carry out on-site maintenance or remote support.
- Basic Training
- Extended Training
- Welding optimisation consultancy
- Welding program consultancy
- Support on specific welding pieces
Duration: Up to 1 day. Instructor: Local sales rep. Place: On your location. Language: Local. Price: Included in new CoWelder purchase. Fee for existing customers.
Duration: Up to 2 consecutive days. Instructor: Welding expert/local sales rep. Place: Remote Training/On your location Language: Danish/English/Local in selected countries. Price: One-off covers full price.
Duration: Up to 2 consecutive days. Instructor: CoWelder welding expert. Place: On your location Language: Danish/English/Slavic. Price: Travel and accomodation is added to final price.
Training packages are available in the following countries: Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Holland, Norway, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom.